What was already a busy week for WWE due to the upcoming SummerSlam weekend has turned newsworthy for much less desirable reasons, as the third WWE Superstar in two days has been suspended for violating the WWE Wellness Policy. This time, the culprit is Total Divas star and possibly most-hated woman in the company Eva Marie, who was suspended 30 days as of today. As always, here’s WWE’s terse official statement on the matter:
“WWE has suspended Natalie Coyle (Eva Marie) for 30 days effective immediately for her first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy”
There has been no immediate word on who will replace Eva Marie in the six-woman tag match which was booked this week to take place at SummerSlam, but given that her entire gimmick at this point is promising to wrestle and then finding reasons not to do so, we’re sure they’ll figure out something.
- Eva Marie’s Husband Calls Suspension “Unjust”
- Paige Joins Alberto Del Rio With Her Own Wellness Suspension
- Alberto Del Rio Suspended For Wellness Policy Violation
- Alberto Del Rio Actually Quit WWE Before He Was Suspended
- Alberto Del Rio Removed From All Future WWE Appearances