This week Microsoft is slashing the prices of a myriad of titles, gamers who enjoy racers, arcade titles and third-person action games will be in for a treat.
Firstly, Third-person stealth action title, Styx: Master of Shadows + Styx: Shards of Darkness is running for 75% off the full title, If you aren’t interested in grabbing the bundle, Styx: Shards of Darkness as a standalone title is also running for 75% off. If you feel like something a little bit more hardcore, 2017’s The Surge is also on sale, slashing the title by 60%.
If action isn’t really your and you feel like something a little slower, you can grab 2Dark, running for 70% off.
There is a host of other titles on sale, so check out the full list below:
Xbox One Deals
- Styx: Shards of Darkness Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 31st – 6th November; Featuring Styx: Shards Of Darkness And Toby: The Secret Mine
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 12th – 18th December; Features Injustice 2 and Elite Dangerous
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold February 27th – March 6th; Features FIFA 18 and Forza 7
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 9th – 16th; Features Bloodbowl and Styx: Master Of Shadows