The latest GTA Online Survival Series is underway, and we’re about to land on the game’s sixth anniversary – which means it’s time for free money. (The fake digital kind, anyway.) Rockstar’s giving away a substantial amount of bonus cash, and it’s not the only gratis bonus in GTA Online’s immediate future.
Starting today, you’ll receive $1 million in GTA bucks just for logging in. You’ll have until October 2 to get the bonus, and the funds will show up in your bank account by October 9. It’s a substantial bit of cash, as an equivalent Shark Card would set you back $20 in real USD. You’ll also get T-shirt sporting the Declasse logo for jumping in-game during the period.
Survival Series offers up seven new maps this week – on top of nine old ones – so you’ll find plenty of variety there. The mode’s also got double rewards going, if you just can’t wait for that free money. Mobile Operations Missions are similarly giving away double GTA$ and RP this week, so you’ve got plenty of options to build up capital.
As always, there’s a weekly selection of discounts too – you can get a full list on the official site.
GTA 5 player count continues to be frankly ridiculous, and it’s reached its biggest post-launch highs just this year thanks to the Casino update.
- Steam pre-loads for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep are live
- Epic Games Store Now Offering Hyper Light Drifter & Mutant Year Zero For Free
- CoD: Modern Warfare ends timed-exclusive maps, adds a year-long exclusive Spec Ops mode
- Epic Games Store Is Keeping Up With The Free Video Game Titles Weekly
- Epic Games Store Offers Alan Wake & For Honor For Free