Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild has just received a minor update on Switch and Wii U. As you would expect with the small change in number and download size, patch version 1.3.4 doesn’t do much to the game.
Nintendo states that the patch has various fixes to improve gameplay. Previously we saw update 1.3.3 bring in a bunch of extras into the game such as Aimiibo support as well as new side quest in collaboration with Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild is out now for Switch and Wii U. How have you found the title so far? Let us know in the comments below.
‘Step into a world of adventure
Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games. Step into a world of discovery, exploration and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across fields, through forests and up mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the ruined kingdom of Hyrule in this stunning open-air adventure.
Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like
Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you’ll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you’ll need to sustain you on your journey.’
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Producer Wants Same Level of Freedom in Future Zelda Games
- ‘Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ Is Getting A Season Pass
- Sony Congratulates Nintendo On Positive Review Scores For ‘Zelda: Breath of the Wild’
- Super Mario Odyssey Was Amazon’s Best Selling Game Of 2017
- ‘Horizon Zero Dawn’ Beating ‘Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ Sales In The UK Shouldn’t Surprise Anyone