Operation Chimera, the highly anticipated update for Rainbow Six: Siege is set to go live from today. Taking to Twitter, the devs stated that servers would be going down for 1-hour maintenance on each version.
PC players will see maintenance from 6-7 AM PT/9-10 AM ET/2-3 PM GMT while PS4 players will have to wait from 7-8 AM PT/10-11 AM ET/3-4 PM GMT. Xbox One players will be getting it last as maintenance runs from 8-9 AM PT/11 AM-12 PM ET/4-5 PM GMT.
Alongside the AI horde-mode, The update is set to bring about two new operators, Lion and Finka. Players can also expect a host of changes to other operators such as Ella, Kaplan and Blitz. You can read the full patch notes, here.
Here’s a summary of what to expect from the zombie mode:
‘After a space capsule crashed in New Mexico, an Outbreak and a surge of violence forced the authorities to establish a Quarantine Zone around Truth or Consequences. The whole town was infected with an alien parasite, which triggered aggressive mutations in the residents. This parasite is highly adaptable, able to mutate into dangerous five lethal types of Infected.’
Excited to play the new mode? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Rainbow Six Siege will introduce more operators with global abilities
- Rainbow Six Siege: Grim Sky is out tomorrow – here are the release times
- Rainbow Six Siege Special Editions Revealed; Celebrating Year 3’s Content Release
- Rainbow Six Siege Operation Grim Sky revealed, bringing blowtorch and shield operators
- Play Rainbow Six Siege for free and buy it with 60% off this weekend