Whether it’s making honest-to-god computers out of Minecraft redstone or constructing elaborate rube-goldberg machines in Garry’s Mod, it seems unavoidable that any given sandbox game will eventually add complex mechanical systems. Well, now we can add Astroneer to that lineup with this week’s Automation update, which lets you sit back on your space lawnchair and let the game do all the busywork for you.
Assuming, of course, you know how to piece together a fully-automated mining, processing, and power production setup.
- Sci-fi MMO Starborne hits open beta soon – here’s how to sign up
- This standing desk houses not one, but two gaming PCs
- Intel Rocket Lake to use 14nm back-port of the Willow Cove core architecture
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Dirt Rally 2.0 Highlights April’s Free PS Plus Lineup
- Intel’s going straight to 7nm for its desktop CPUs, ditching 10nm for PC gaming