Infinity Ward has taken to Reddit to announce and detail the latest update to hit their recently released multiplayer shooter, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Titled update 1.08, users will get a slew of great fixes such as better footstep audio, weapon tuning, and spawning fixes for the map Piccadilly. However, that’s just some of the highlights of the update, users will also be treated to a bunch more welcomed fixes. Thankfully the developers detailed the full set of patch notes on Reddit, so users can read them in full detail.
Check out the full set of patch notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare down below:
- More backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all modes and all platforms
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Riot Shield would not take explosive damage during certain situations
- Fixed an issue where the Riot Shield would stow on the players back when using Stim. (Tactical)
- Adjusted to always play walk footstep sounds when in ADS and crouch independent of speed
- Increased the speed in which you can remain using the walk footstep sounds by slightly pressing on the movement stick
fix for the UI and Challenge state getting out of sync. We’ll continue
to monitor and make additional fixes as needed in future updates
- Fix for a challenge related error that could occur; DEV ERROR 5476
- Fix for Mission Challenge description, “Get Kills with a Burst Weapons” being too vague.
- Spawn tuning while playing TDM and Domination
- Domination flag adjustments; B Flag is now near the busses instead of the center fountain
- ARs: Minor hip spread adjustment
- 725: Reduce range
- M4: increase hip spread, decrease damage to the head
- FAL: Reduced recoil, increased ADS speed
- EB-14: Increase ADS speed
- Miscellaneous ammo reserve adjustments upon spawning to be in-line with other weapons of their class
for a bug where a player using the Overkill perk with an SMG as their
secondary would sometimes spawn without a primary weapon when joining a
match in progress
In related news, Activision recently released a new accolades trailer for the game, praising the latest entry in the long running franchise. If you want to check out the trailer and see what critics are saying, click here!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is now available to purchase on all platforms. Are you enjoying the latest entry in the series? Let us know in the comments below!
- Secret Call of Duty: Modern Warfare message predicted backlash to latest patch
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.09 Detailed; Fixes Ground War, General Bugs, and More
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Accolades Trailer Boasts a Global Phenomenon
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Double XP Weekend Starts Today