The modding scene for Crusader Kings III is still very much in its early days—we’re a while off from seeing Westeros, for example—fans are still coming up with cool little tweaks and additions.
The best one I’ve seen so far is Tony Hawk’s Pro Crusaders 1+2, which adds skating as a lifestyle trait, lets you take a new decision (start skating”, lets you skate to lose stress and adds a bunch of skating-related events.
Oh, and also “Genghis Khan spawns as a Skate Legend”.
You can get the mod here.
- This Crusader Kings 3 mod adds… Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater?
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 Warehouse Demo Sparks Nostalgia; Demo Available Tomorrow
- Review Roundup: Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 is Exactly What You Need Right Now
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2’s Two-Minute Warehouse Demo Is Damn Good
- I Love How Skaters Get Hype In Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2