During the Opening Night gamescom 2019 press conference, developer Illfonic took to the stage to showcase their upcoming asymmetrical multiplayer title — Predator: Hunting Grounds!
Announced earlier this year, players will once again jump into another iconic franchise and partake in an asymmetrical multiplayer madness! Similar to their previous title — Friday the 13th: The Game, a number of players will play as the soldiers as another player will dawn the role of the alien monster — Predator.
We now know thanks to the new gameplay footage, that the soldiers will be in a first-person view with a squad of four players. While the Predator is in a third-person view stalking the group of soldiers from the trees, bushes, etc. The game looks to have that same type of thrill as Friday the 13th did and it will be interesting to see how the game plays when it eventually releases!
Check out the official gameplay reveal for Predator” Hunting Grounds down below:
Predator: Hunting Grounds is set to release exclusively for the PlayStation 4 sometime in 2020. Are you excited for the upcoming 4 vs. 1 asymmetrical multiplayer game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Pre-Order Trailer Shows off Explosive Action [Video]
- Watch 30 Minutes of Predator: Hunting Grounds Multiplayer Gameplay
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Receives New Trailer Focusing on Different Classes
- Review Roundup: Predator: Hunting Grounds Is A Fun Game, But Flawed
- Predator: Hunting Ground’s Trophies Revealed Ahead of Release, Check out Full List Here