Today has brought the first of Fallout 76‘s Seasons, introducing one of those there season pass dealios with new items to unlock by levelling it up. Running until mid-September, Season One’s pass is themed about a Captain Cosmos board game, with 100 levels of rewards including sci-fi outfits, skins, building blocks, and an actual useful item or two. Today’s update also added Public Teams so you can easily group up with strangers around the world.
- PUBG Update 5.1 PC Kicks Off Survivor Pass, Adds Throwing Mechanics, and More
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Battle Pass Trailer Shows off New Exciting Loot
- Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 2 is here – with spies, map changes, and… Deadpool?
- New Map, Weapons, and Glider Confirmed for PUBG Season 6, Watch New Trailer Here
- Apex Legends Receive New Battle Pass Trailer in Honor of Season 5’s Launch Today