You will be forgiven for thinking that Fortnite: Save The World had already left early access. This is what many see as a strange appendage to Fortnite Battle Royale, but is actually the original PvE game that arguably birthed an entire epoch – all, apparently, while remaining in early access. It’s a brazen assault on the fabric of meaning, but it’s also maybe not all that weird, because developers Epic Games say that yesterday marks the point where “development of new content will slow down”. “The main story is complete”, they say.
- After two years, Fortnite is still somehow in early access
- Fortnite Will Finally Move Into Full-Release…Some Three Years After Release
- Here are the Final Fantasy XIV quests you need to complete before patch 5.3
- Epic Games Officially Unveils Fortnite Chapter 2; New Launch Trailer, Battle Pass, and More Detailed
- Fortnite players launch “save Save the World” campaign