Just weeks before its release, the launch trailer for Need for Speed Heat made its debut online today, showcasing a high-octane race between street-racer and the law.
“In NFS Heat earn bank by day to create your perfect ride through sanctioned Speedhunters Showdown events. By night, enter illicit street races alongside your crew, earning rep and building heat. But stay ready – cops are waiting and not all of them play fair. The roads and the rides are endless in this twenty-four-hour street racer where only the fast are free to chase the line, risk everything and burn all limits.”
Check out the trailer down below:
Need for Speed Heat is the twenty-fourth entry in the long-running Need for Speed franchise and will throw players in the driver’s seat as you compete in street races earning cash, customize their very own vehicles, and outrun the cops.
Rev up your engines and join in the race when Need for Speed Heat launches on all platforms on November 8. Are you going to pick up this title? Let us know in the comments below!
- Review Roundup: Need For Speed: Heat is One of the More Impressive Titles in the Long-Running Franchise
- Need for Speed Heat Will Never Get Lootboxes; Customisation Gear Al Obtainable Through Racing
- Need for Speed: Heat will have series’ best weather yet, Rivals-style heat multipliers
- Need for Speed: Heat Receives New Update, Brings Black Market, Quality of Life Fixes, and More
- Microsoft Announces New Free Play Days Titles; NASCAR Heat 4 and Contra: Rogue Corps Headline