Rare has released a brand new informative trailer discussing their upcoming content update for their critically acclaimed open-world multiplayer RPG title, Sea of Thieves – -Crews of Rage.
Check out the new Crews of Rage Sea of Thieves update in the new trailer down below:
The Crews of Rage latest trailer is lengthy, however, the game is in the process of rehauling certain aspects of the game including technical changes and gameplay elements. The trailer offers a solid look at what to comes in the Crews of Rage content update and fans of the game will be happy to hear of all the much-needed content updates. New content features characters, loot, and much more for players to sink their teeth deep into.
“With the new Chest of Rage, Raging Bounty Voyages and The Reaper’s Hideout continuing to offer a gold bonus for certain items this update is sure to test the nerves of even the most steadfast scoundrels.”
What are your thoughts on this update? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest gaming news releasing.
Source: Sea of Thieves Youtube
- Sea of Thieves: Legends of the Sea is live – patch notes detail how to get double gold
- Sea Of Thieves’ April update will bring cats in adorable pirate outfits
- Sea of Thieves Ships of Fortune is April’s Free Monthly Update
- Sea of Thieves’ “Dark Relics” Update Adds Tons of New Content
- Sea of Thieves ‘Fort of the Damned’ Content Update is Live