After a year of tearing up the same turf, it’s time to take the shakedown to another store. Following last year’s debut on the Epic Games Store, Retro City Rampage follow-up Shakedown: Hawaii is bringing its playful, parodical GTA-esque sandbox to Steam this August. But first, developers Vblank Entertainment are once again taking a brief detour towards some rather unexpected ports.
- Steam’s website briefly suggests we “Fuck Epic Games Store”
- Epic Games Store Confirms Two More Free Video Game Titles Coming Next Week
- The first Epic Games store exclusive, Hades, hits Steam in December
- A Total War Saga: Troy is a timed Epic exclusive, but also free on launch day
- Epic Games Store Is Keeping Up With The Free Video Game Titles Weekly