All Sonic Frontiers players will have to face the Titan to finally turn into Super Sonic. But in order to get to the Titan boss, players need to solve the ‘A Grave Mystery’ puzzle first.
Our guide will show you how to solve the puzzle in A Grave Mystery puzzle in Sonic Frontiers, which is also known as the Tombstone puzzle.
Tombstone Puzzle Solution
In case you wish to solve this puzzle on your own and don’t want to use cheats, then the only hint that will allow you to identify the correct tombstones is the path on the ground beneath the tombstones. This ground path will show you how close you are to solving the puzzle after connecting the rays of light.
But if you want to just know how to do it, read on.
The entire puzzle consists of directed rays of light emanated by the tombstones at the waterfall that form a path, if connected correctly.
In total, there are five steps that complete the tombstone puzzle (follow the hints on the screenshot above). Here they are:
- Set your point at Tombstone 1 and connect its light to Tombstone 2.
- Set your point at Tombstone 3 and connect its light to Tombstone 4.
- Set your point at Tombstone 5 and connect its light to Tombstone 6.
- Set your point at Tombstone 7 and connect its light to Tombstone 8.
- Set your point at Tombstone 5 and connect its light to Tombstone 6 once again.
This will complete the Grave Mystery puzzle and the correct path will appear amongst the tombstones, unlocking a stone obelisk above the waterfall, giving way to the fight with the Titan.
That’s all you need to know on how to solve the ‘A Grave Mystery’ puzzle in Sonic Frontiers. If you were looking for a guide on how to light speed dash in Sonic Frontiers, then follow the provided link.