, the latest in a long line of Bandai Namco’s Tales Of JRPGs (Berseria, Symphonia, Legendia, etcetera), isn’t coming out this year. Revealed last year and in development since before the announcement of Tales Of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, the Japanese firm’s fantastical tale of two warring planets needs a little more time to tell properly, postponing the game’s release indefinitely.
- Scarlet Nexus is a psychic action-RPG from the devs behind the Tales series
- Tales Of Arise Receives TGS 2019 Trailer
- Code Vein is more popular on Steam than Dark Souls ever was
- Bandai Namco Releases New Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Story Trailer, Watch Here
- Latest Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Trailer Showcases New Playable and Support Characters