Ubisoft have conceded they “must do better” to create an “inclusive and safe environment for our teams, players, and communities”, following multiple allegations of sexual abuse, workplace harrassment and violence, and more against numerous employees. The company claim they will investigate accusations, and discipline people as necessary. Amongst this, the creative director of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has stepped down following an allegation about his personal life.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s hidden blade will once again kill targets in one hit
- The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla “first look” at Inside Xbox won’t be a gameplay demo
- EA Opens Resources For Staff And Community Members To Report Abuse
- Premiere Trailer for Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Set for Tomorrow, April 30th
- Here’s the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla trailer reveal