Leda is typically encountered as a secret boss in Vampire Survivors, but you’ll be able to unlock her as a playable character once you’ve defeated her. It’s worth doing, as Leda has a Holy Wand and some great stats.
Our guide will provide you with tips on how to unlock Leda in Vampire Survivors, as both the secret boss and a playable character.
Unlock Leda as a Secret Boss
Leda can be encountered in the fourth stage “Gallo Tower”, which can be unlocked after you reach Level 60 in Dairy Plant.
Leda can be seen in the basement of Gallo Tower, about 32 to 40 tilesets below. There are no waves or events prior to fighting Leda, and she spawns naturally once you get there.
Here are the most important tips that will help you defeat Leda as a boss:
- Leda’s main advantages are her HP (88,880), which she has in abundance, and her damage (50+). But her main disadvantage is low speed of movement, which you can use against her.
- Leda is immune to the following effects: Knockback, Freeze, Instant Kill, and Debuffs. Don’t use spells or weapons with these effects, as they will be mitigated.
- Try to fight Leda in the Endless mode, or the time limit may prevent you from finishing the job. You can also try Hyper mode, which increases your speed by 75%.
- If you wish to increase your speed of movement, but you don’t want to use Hyper mode, then try to obtain Wings, which increase your speed by 10%.
- The best way to defeat Leda would be to use Game Killer arcana, which can be unlocked after defeating the final boss of the fifth stage “Capella Magna”.
Unlock Leda as a Playable Character
As soon as you defeat Leda as a boss, she will be added to the list of playable characters and can be purchased for 666 gold coins.
If you don’t want to pay money to unlock Leda, then you can use the Iwillneverletyouforgetaboutme spell at the Forbidden Scrolls of Morbane, which can be found in The Bone Zone.
By default, Leda uses the Holy Wand weapon, which is the evolution of Magic Wand. It is a great weapon for area of effect spells.
Leda also starts with a number of stat bonuses, including:
- +5 Armor.
- -20% Speed.
- +100% Might.
- +10% Area.
- -10% Cooldown.
- -80% Greed.
That’s all you need to know on how to unlock Leda in Vampire Survivors, and stay tuned for more be sure to check out our Vampire Survivors tips and tricks articles.
Featured image via Poncle