The Wizarding World website has a more in-depth personality quiz to appoint you to a house than is found in Hogwarts Legacy, and you can carry over the results of the quiz on the site to the video game. Let’s go over how to get Gryffindor in the Wizarding World Sorting Quiz.
In case you don’t know where to find the Sorting Quiz on the Wizarding World website, you can find it here.
How to Get Gryffindor as Your House in the Wizarding World Sorting Quiz
It’s possible that not all of these questions may appear during the quiz, the pool of questions remains the same. Employ these answers to sort into Gryffindor.
- Moon or Stars? – Stars.
- Left or Right? – Right.
- Heads or Tails? – Tails.
- White or Black? – Black.
- Dawn or Dusk? – Dawn.
- River or Forest? – Forest.
- A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster’s study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll’s club, if you could? – A mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, Student records going back 1000 years, A nearly perfected cure for dragon pox.
- A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you: – Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing.
- One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do? – Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate (and resolve to tell your classmate that if he doesn’t tell the truth, you will).
- Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of: – A crackling fire log.
- Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open? – The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads ‘I open only for the worthy.’
- You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first? – The statue of an old wizard with a strangely twinkling eye.
- Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink? – The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.
- You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you: – Volunteer to fight.
- Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you: – Draw your wand and try to discover the source of the noise.
- If you were attending Hogwarts, which pet would you choose to take with you? – Tabby Cat.
- Which of the following would you most like to study? – Ghosts.
- Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you: – Glory.
- Which road tempts you most? – The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods.
- After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name? – Ask for more stories about your adventures.
- How would you like to be known to history? – The Bold.
- Which of the following would you most hate people to call you? – Selfish.
- Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with? – Loneliness.
- If you could have any power, which would you choose? – The power of Invisibility.
- What kind of instrument most pleases your ear? – The Drum.
- What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts? – Secrets about the castle.
- Which nightmare would frighten you most? – An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room in which you are locked.
Once the quiz is completed, you will have the red and gold robes of Gryffindor. With a linked Wizarding World to your WB Games account, players of Hogwarts Legacy can explore the game world as one of the brave of heart. We’ve got a guide on how to do just that, as well as plenty of other Hogwarts Legacy guides.
Featured image via GameSkinny