With the Battlefield V reveal right around the corner, DICE has been slowly teasing this year’s iteration on the franchise. Yesterday the developer posted a tweet with a short gameplay clip hinting at a World War 2 setting and now we’ve received a first glimpse at the game’s key art.
Not much is currently known about the game other than it’s going to feature new modes, and will follow the same campaign system as Battlefield 1.
‘With our next Battlefield game, the team at DICE is bringing the intensity of combat to life in new and unexpected ways. Every battle is unique, and every mode brings its own challenges – from the way you interact with the environment around you, to compelling single-player stories, to the next level of large-scale multiplayer that spans across multiple maps and modes.’
Trevor Noah, the daily show host will be launching the reveal tomorrow. Stay tuned to Gameranx.com for the latest news on the event.
Battlefield V launches later this year on PC, PlayStation and Xbox One in all regions.
- Battlefield V Latest Teaser Hints At Possible World War II Setting
- Unlike New Call Of Duty, ‘Battlefield V’ Will Still Have A “Compelling Single-Player” Mode
- Battlefield V level designers say they’re still making big maps
- Trevor Noah To Host Battlefield V Reveal 23rd May
- WATCH: Battlefield V Releases New Single-Player Trailer