After teasing a Fallout related announcement Tuesday morning, Bethesda Game Studios has confirmed that it is working on a new title in the post apocalyptic role-playing game series.
The new game is called Fallout: 76 and we know nothing about it other than that it sound like it will be an online game of some sort.
According to Kotaku, the game is under development at both Bethesda’s main office in Maryland and at the Austin office formerly known as Battlecry Studios.
You can watch the teaser trailer below. We should learn more about Fallout: 76 at Bethesda’s E3 press conference on June 10.
(We’re going to go out on a limb and predict the game has nothing to do with Overwatch’s Soldier 76)
- Bethesda Officially Announce Fallout 76 After Standby Teaser
- Bethesda Gets A New Austin Office
- What is Fallout 76? Bethesda’s pre-E3 teaser has few answers
- Fallout 76: Everything You NEED TO KNOW
- Square Enix Unveils New IP The Quiet Man