This year’s iteration on the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 will be available for testing out during this year’s E3 convention. Activision has apparently been sending out emails (via Twitter user @ry_guy_96) to invite people to attend the showfloor to not only chat about the game with the development team at Treyarch, but also try out the game’s multiplayer mode. Check out the tweet down below:
That being said, we don’t know if the famous zombies’ mode will be available or this year’s Battle Royale take on the classic franchise will be open.
If the Battle Royale mode does make its way to E3, here’s what you can expect:
Here are the facts: the biggest Call of Duty map ever with the most players we’ve ever had in Call of Duty history playing together. For us, it’s about crafting the experience. The numbers aren’t even important to us. We’re not talking about specific numbers.
We’re in a unique position where we can draw on our history across all of Black Ops. You loved Reznov, now you can play as him. You love the Zombies characters, you can play as them. All the vehicles and weapons from past games.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will be out on October 12 for the Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
- Treyarch Reveals More Information Regarding Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Battle Royale Mode
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Dev Justifies Abandoning Single-Player Campaign
- Activision shows PC some love, plans “significant” resources for Call of Duty
- Call Of Duty 2018 Cofirmed To Be Developed By Treyarch
- Black Ops 4 Dev: “We Wouldn’t Do [Blackout] If We Didn’t Think We Could Do It Best and Better Than Everybody Else”