Time to revisit some old school Call of Duty? Or maybe you feel like trying out one of the later iterations? Either way, Humble is hosting a massive blowout sale on games from the publisher, Activision.
This means you’ll be able to snag deals on Call of Duty: WWII, Call of Duty: MW2, Prototype, Destiny 2 Expansion Pass, Nazi Zombie DLC packs, Singularity and of course older titles such as Call of Duty: WAW and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
For the sake of this daily deal, I think Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is the best title to snag with this deal. It’s long been the center of debate of what is the best call of duty title, it’s got one of the best multiplayer components and quite possibly the best storyline of any COD game (fight me on this.)
The most-anticipated game of the year and the sequel to the best-selling first-person action game of all time, Modern Warfare 2 continues the gripping and heart-racing action as players face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse.
- Daily Deal: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered Is Only $29.99 On Best Buy
- Call of Duty: WW2 Gets The Classic ‘Shipment’ Map; Free For All Players
- Daily Deal: Get Call of Duty 4 Remastered PS4/Xbox One For Only $19.99 On Amazon
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 13 March – 19th; Features Call of Duty And Wolfenstein 2
- Call of Duty: WWII Is The Best Selling Game Of The Year