During TGS 2019 Hideo Kojima showcased two separate detailed looks at Death Stranding.
Yesterday we finally got an English subtitled video discussing the long 49-minute gameplay demo, and today we received an English subtitled video discussing the second portion — Sam’s Room.
This demo is more relaxed, it doesn’t showcase anything grand, but according to Hideo Kojima, Sam’s room is a vital part of Death Stranding. The world is crazy and players will need to find rooms for Sam to relax in, it will help him restore his eneger, health, and much more.
Check out the English subtitled video of Sam’s room gameplay from Death standing down below: (Thanks IGN)
Hideo Kojima has been sharing a bunch of information about his new upcoming game, but each time he says something, the game gets more confusing; classic Kojima. However, if you like to read the latest news about Death Stranding, make sure to head over to our page covering everything related to the game right here!
Death Stranding is set to release exclusively on the PlayStation 4 on November 8th. Are you excited about the upcoming game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Norman Reedus Discusses Hideo Kojima’s Genius’ Mind, Silent Hills Cancellation, and More
- Death Stranding Reveals The Character Heartman
- New Deepfake Death Stranding Trailer Stars Only Hideo Kojima
- Kojima Showcases New Gameplay Footage for Death Stranding as well as New Character Introductions
- Could We See Death Stranding Release On PlayStation 5?