Devil May Cry 5 is finally coming.
After waiting eleven years since the release of Devil May Cry 4, Capcom finally announced Nero and Dante are back for more adventures. Carrying on from the events of its predecessor, it puts players on the path to ‘settle things once for all.” Nero is coming back to Red Grave City, after the seeds of “demon tree” initiate a demonic invasion. Here is a detailed description of the game’s main features and brief background.
A brand-new entry in the legendary over-the-top action series comes to Xbox One in spring 2019, complete with its signature blend of high-octane stylized action and otherworldly and original characters the series is known for. Years have passed since the legions of hell have set foot in this world, but now a new demonic invasion has begun, and humanity’s last hope will rest in the hands of three lone demon hunters, each offering a radically different play style. United by fate and a thirst for vengeance, these demon hunters will have to face their demons if they hope to survive. The devil you know returns in the most over the top, technically advanced, utterly insane action experience of this generation.
• Legendary action series returns – The 16 million unit selling series is back with original Director Hideaki Itsuno at the helm of development. • A battle of good and evil – A demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a “demon tree” taking root in Red Grave City. This hellish incursion attracts the attention of the young demon hunter, Nero, an ally of Dante who now finds himself without his demonic arm, the source of much of his power. The supernatural family drama also continues as Dante, the Son of Sparda, seeks revenge for his brother’s corruption and mother’s murder.
• High octane stylized action – Featuring three playable characters each with a radically different stylish combat play style as they take on the city overrun with demons. • Groundbreaking graphics – Developed with Capcom’s in-house proprietary RE engine, the series continues to achieve new heights in fidelity with graphics that utilize photorealistic character designs and stunning lighting and environmental effects.
• Take down the demonic invasion – Battle against epic bosses in adrenaline fueled fights across the over-run Red Grave City.
• Demon hunter – Nero, one of the series main protagonists and a young demon hunter who has the blood of Sparda, heads to Red Grave City to face the hellish onslaught of demons, with weapons craftswoman and new partner-in-crime, Nico.
Devil May Cry 5 is scheduled for Spring 2019. In the meantime, check out the announcement trailer below.
- Devil May Cry 5 Dev Livestream Promises “Hottest” New Information
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Release Before March 2019
- Devil May Cry 5’s prosthetic arms are more like ammo than weapons
- Devil May Cry 5 launches in March – here’s a new trailer and 15 minutes of gameplay
- Loot Gaming October 2017 Subscription Box Review & Coupon