Epic Games’ third-person shooter, Fortnite: Battle Royale is set to receive a new weapon into the arsenal mix. Coming via a small update yesterday, the studio has introduced a new iteration to the shotguns, the Heavy Shotgun.
The weapon increases range and damage of regular shotguns – which is pretty dangerous considering how lethal the existing shotguns already are. As of right now, the loot is limited to Epic tier, so don’t expect to find it often. Epic Games has been hard at work to provide players with exciting new content, most recent weapon releases include the Hand Cannon, Crossbow and Hunting Rifle, each having their own impact on the game.
In other Fortnite news, the game recently received a new timed mode dubbed ‘Blitz’
‘Epic Games has just released it’s latest timed mode for the third person shooter, Fortnite: Battle Royale. The mode is called ‘Blitz’ and its basically a speed-up version of the normal matches Match times are now only 15 minutes and as soon as you begin, the storm circle is already diminishing in size.’
Fortnite Battle Royale is out now for iOS, PC, Xbox One and PS4.
- Fortnite Servers Are Down For An Extended Period
- Fortnite Battle Royale Gets A New Timed Mode
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Solid Gold Event Comes To An End Today
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Solid Gold Timed Mode Is Now Live
- Fortnite Servers Will Be Down Today For Valentines Day Update