Through The Eyes Of An Assassin
If you’ve ever thought about what it would be like to see the world from Agent 47’s eyes, you’re in luck as Hitman 3 is coming out in VR. Showcased recently during PlayStation’s State of Play Livestream on 7th August 2020.
Hitman 3 VR brings a total immersion into the world of the assassin as you stalk your prey, find different ways to kill, and strike at the perfect opportunity. Though the trailer did not show much, the sight of using your fiber wire on your target does seem appealing.
Hitman 3 VR is something that was always needed but until now no one exactly knew how amazing it would look and IO Interactive seems to be at the forefront of innovation and might even be as good as Valve’s Half-Life Alyx.
While the trailer only shows a segment of the game, players will get the chance to play the entire Hitman trilogy in VR when it comes out in January 2021.
Hitman series has always been a fan favorite and IO Interactive took it and added more than a dozen ways to complete a single mission, added now with VR, it will certainly bring a fresh perspective and make sure that the series gets a much-needed boost.
Hitman’s missions where you get to be an F1 Racer or the one which takes place on a boat will be one of the best experiences as they truly take you through a visually contrasting field.
Hitman 3 VR will certainly be an exciting take on a game that is already out, so there will be tons of parallels and things to compare it with. We cannot wait for Hitman 3 VR coming out next year.
Make sure that you check out more news about your favorite games right here on Gamer Tweak.
- Hitman World of Assassination Trilogy Announced for Google Stadia
- The Entire Hitman Trilogy Will be Playable in PSVR in January 2021, Check out New Announcement Trailer
- Hitman 3’s Developers Commentary Gives Insight About VR Support, Discusses a New Way to Play, and More
- While you wait for Hitman 3, Absolution’s free in a GOG giveaway
- Hitman 3 will launch exclusively on the Epic Games Store for PC players