Bandai Namco has released new gameplay footage of their upcoming fighting game, Jump Force while managing to announce six brand new characters in the process.
The already expansive roster has gotten substantially bigger with the addition of Vegeta from Dragonball Z, Gon from Hunter x Hunter and Blackbeard from One Piece. The other 3 characters are: Sanji and Sabo from One Piece, following Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter.
Check out the new gameplay footage down below:
Bandai made the announcement of this game back at E3 2018 and has caught many fans and gamers alike attention. Not only does the game look incredible, the combination of heroes and villains coming together across popular anime sounds like an awesome idea that could only happen in a video game. In addition, a character customization option will be present in the game. Not much as been detailed, but expect to hear more in the coming months.
Jump Force is set to release in 2019 for the PS4 and Xbox One. Who else would you like to see get added to the already expansive roster? Let us know in the comments below!
- New Jump Force Gameplay Trailer Showcases the Entire Roster in Action, Watch the Full Trailer Here
- Bandai Namco Adds Two Characters From Saint Seiya to Jump Force; New Gameplay Trailer Released
- Jump Force Paris Games Week 2018 Trailer Released; Showcases Release Date and New Characters
- Bandai Namco Releases New Gameplay Trailer for Jotaro and Dai; Character Roster Officially Complete, More Characters to Come as DLC
- Jump Force Adds Three New Characters from Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Bleach