Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the immersive RPG from Deep Silver and Warhorse Studios has just dropped a new gameplay trailer for the title, showing off an overview of the features and mechanics players will encounter as they guide protagonist Harry’s fight for survival during a Bohemian civil war.
Check out the gameplay footage down below:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG which immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia.
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One February 13th.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Box Art Revealed
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Day One Patch Detailed; Over 23GB in Size
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has Sold 300,000 Copies On Steam
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Unresponsive PS4 R2 Button Fix Coming Soon
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Sells 1 Million Copies