Last Day of June, the story-driven art-focused title from 505 games, is set to release on Nintendo Switch this week.
Last Day of June is a poignant single-player journey that progresses participants from a viewer joining Carl and June on what begins as a magical outing to their favorite spot, to a character deeply intertwined in the narrative, as they try to unlock the sequence of events that could save the day – and June’s life. In this artistic experience, players will solve emotionally challenging puzzles in an attempt to turn back time, compelling them to ask themselves “What would you do to save the one you love?”
The game features an all-star cast of creators, from director Massimo Guarini (Murasaki Baby, Shadow of the Damned, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja) to award-winning animator Jess Cope (Frankenweenie) it’s a title definitely worth checking out on Nintendo hybrid console.
Last Day of June is out now for PS4, PC and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch releases this week.
- Hey Look: The Nintendo 64 Can Be Used As A Switch Dock!
- Nintendo Switch Won’t Let You Transfer Memory Cards Between Systems
- Four Star Wars Classic Titles Coming to June’s Xbox Game Pass
- Musical Platformer Wandersong Coming to Switch in Early 2018
- Only Switch Content To Be Showcased During This Year’s E3