Earlier this month, Capcom’s action RPG title, Monster Hunter World, received a significant update. At the time, update 5.00 was the game’s fourth free content update, adding a new rhino-like Behemoth for players to slay, adding new Final Fantasy XIV: Dragoons-inspired armour and weapons, and even new Palico equipment.
Recently, PC players received a smaller patch, focusing mainly on fixing reported connectivity issues alongside stability improvements.
Fixed an issue where error messages would display and kick players offline when searching for online sessions.
Also readjusted the matchmaking function to make it easier to find an online session via “Search for an Online Session” > “Matchmake”.
Fixed an issue where error messages would display and kick players offline after having joined an online session.
Fixed an issue where error messages would display and kick players offline while playing multiplayer.
This adjustment reduces the number of occurrences, though it does not completely resolve the issue. We will continue to investigate this matter.
Fixed an issue where the error message “E_FAIL : hr” would display and the game would crash when switching to full screen mode.
Monster Hunter World is available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Monster Hunter World Latest Update Fixes Slashberry Limit And Squad Issues
- Monster Hunter World Update 1.06 Improves Matchmaking on Xbox One, Fixes Squad Invite Issues and More
- Monster Hunter World Is Fixing Xbox One Matchmaking Issues
- Monster Hunter World Update 1.04 Fixes Issues Relating To “The Encroaching Anjanath”
- Monster Hunter World Gets Street Fighter V Stickers And Gestures