Grand Theft Auto V is a worldwide phenomenon. Gamers can’t get enough of exploring Los Santos, wreaking havoc and completing missions with their gang of friends. Rockstar Games really hit the ball out of the park with the fifth main installment release of Grand Theft Auto, however, it does seem like the focus will soon be leaving Grand Theft Auto V with the upcoming release of Red Dead Redemption 2.
That’s not the case however after an interview between Take-Two Interactive CEO, Strauss Zelnick, and Business Insider. The reason so many gamers still flock to the game today is Grand Theft Auto Online which is the multiplayer component of Grand Theft Auto V. This section of the game is what’s really being looked after with developers consistently adding new content for players to enjoy.
From new vehicles, weapons, clothing to missions and in-game activities, Rockstar Games is having no problem going back and delivering even more content for fans. As mentioned, the content is not coming to an end anytime soon as Strauss Zelnick stated that there is plenty of new content coming out for Grand Theft Auto Online.
While we don’t have any information as to what content, in particular, may be released into the game, it seems that Los Santos will not become a ghost town anytime soon. With that said, we’re interested in seeing just if the content slows down once the development studio releases their next highly anticipated video game into the market, Red Dead Redemption 2.
[Source: Business Insider]
- Take-Two CEO Promises to “Shatter Expectations” with Red Dead Redemption 2; Online Experience “Extraordinary, but Unexpected”
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Publisher Comes To The Defense Of Single-Player Games
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Only Feature Single Playable Character
- Grand Theft Auto V Prepares To Become Third Best Selling Video Game
- Rockstar Officially Reveals ‘Red Dead Online’