Having already released back in 2014 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, South Park: The Stick of Truth will finally be arriving on current generation consoles, PS4 and Xbox One come February 13th.
This re-release seems to be a straight port of the last-gen game, as Ubisoft hasn’t mentioned anything of an update or enhancements for the Xbox One X/ PS4 Pro. Furthermore, we don’t have any news if it will or won’t be accompanied by a physical release. Either way, this is great news, especially for fans of the latest release who didn’t get a chance to pick up The Stick of Truth.
From the perilous battlefields of the fourth-grade playground, a young hero will rise, destined to be South Park’s savior. From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an epic quest to become… cool. Introducing South Park™: The Stick of Truth™.
For a thousand years, the battle has been waged. The sole reason humans and elves are locked in a neverending war: The Stick of Truth. But the tides of war are soon to change as word of a new kid spreads throughout the land, his coming fortold by the stars. As the moving vans of prophecy drive away, your adventure begins.
It’s a hilarious parody of RPG games and Fantasy movies, if you dig South Park humor, you’ll definitely want to give this game a try.
- Daily Deal: South Park The Fractured But Whole Is 50% Off On Amazon
- ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass Content Detailed; Includes Three Main DLCs and Two In-Game Content DLC
- VIDEO: Eric Cartman Yells At You For Trying To Cheat in The New ‘South Park’ Game
- SOMA PS4 Now Has A Safe Mode That Removes Death