Hailing all the way from Brussels, Bombslinger is a Bomberman inspired action labyrinth game that encourages you to detonate everything. It lets you play as the unscrupulous bandit Bombslinger, and entrusts you with avenging your murdered missus in a series of procedurally generated levels. Resist the urge to drown your sorrows in a whiskey bottle, and blast through waves of enemies (including your former posse, the traitors) before your explosive date with the Gunslinger.
You can indulge in bomb-blasting bliss in both single-player or multiplayer modes which feature character progression, skill upgrades, and a plethora of battle items.
Development team Mode4 is a huge fan of classic Westerns, and is eager to share its passion with similarly minded audiences:
“We’ve enjoyed working with players to make sure Bombslinger has enough content to create a highly replayable experience players can enjoy alone or with friends…We look forward to sharing the fruits of our love of classic westerns and bomb-slinging games with new audiences.” ~ Mode4 Co-founder Ferry Keesom
Bombslinger is scheduled for an April 11 release on PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Those interested can check out the early access edition today for $11.99 USD.
- Hand of Fate 2 Endless Mode Unlocks Infinite Dungeon Crawling
- Crackdown 3 Dev Reveals It Is Mainly Up to the Publisher to Reveal or Talk About Titles in Development
- NEW GAME MODE: NEXUS BLITZ!! New Map, Items & MORE! Nexus Blitz Gameplay – League of Legends
- God of War Developers Was Working On DLC But Ultimately Scrapped It
- Ubisoft Acquires Mobile Developer 1492 Studio