As a student in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, it’s not only the unknown Pokemon and the strong gym leaders you should be prepared for. You also need to prepare yourself for the most dreaded thing of all: School and math class. But you don’t have to worry about solving all of the questions yourself. This guide will give you with all math class answers!
All Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Math Class Answers
You will have three math classes under Miss Tyme before you take your midterm break, and three more classes before you finish the semester. During these classes, you will be asked some questions, and you’re given multiple choices to choose from.
If you want to be a straight-A student and answer everything correctly, here are the answers to the math questions:
- Question: “If the move Water Gun hits a Fire-type Pokemon, what becomes of the move’s damage?”
- Question: “Pokeballs cost $200 each – if you have $2,000 and bought as many Pokeballs as you could afford, how many would you receive?”
- Question: “Does anyone know what percentage chance a Pokemon has of landing a critical hit?”
- Answer: About 4% (4 in 100 hits)
- Question: “A Pokemon’s Attack stat increases by four stages, how much more damage would this Pokemon deal?”
- Question 5: “Between Surf and Hydro Pump, which move would you want to use yourselves?”
- Answer: Any answer is correct.
- Question 6: “If you have a power of 100, a Pokemon shares a type with this move and uses it and hits an opponent that is weak to that type, what happens to that move’s power?
- Answer: Its power becomes 300.
Please note that it doesn’t matter whether you get the question right since it’s not graded. If you answered wrong, Miss Tyme will just tell you the correct answer.
Math Class Midterms
Now let’s move to the graded ones. For the midterm exams, you need to get at least three answers correct to pass.
- Question: “How much damage does Water Gun do when it hits a Fire Type Pokemon?”
- Answer: (C) It’s doubled.
- Question 2: How much damage does Razor Leaf do when it hits a Fire Type Pokemon?
- Question 3: “If you spent $2,000 on as many $200 Pokeballs as possible, how many would you get?”
- Question: “What percentage chance does a Pokemon usually have to land a critical hit?”
- Question: “How much damage does a move deal when it lands a critical hit?”
- Answer: (B) One and a half times as much.
Math Class Final Exam Answers
For the finals, you need to answer at least four questions correctly to pass the exam.
- Question: “How many Great Balls could you purchase with $3,000 if each one costs $600?”
- Question: “If a Water Type moves with the power of 100 lands a critical hit on a Grass Type Pokemon, what will the move’s power be?”
- Question: “Under normal conditions, what percentage chance does Stone Edge have to land a critical hit?”
- Question: “If a Pokemon uses Sword Dance twice to boost its Attack by four stages, how much damage will its physical moves then do?”
- Answer: (B) Triple damage.
- Question: “If a Rock Type Pokemon whose Tera Type is Rock Terastallizes, what will the power of its Rock Type moves be multiplied by?”
So there you go. Now that you have all of the answers to each of Miss Tyme’s questions, you can now pass the math test in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet even with your eyes closed! For more class question and answer guides, head over to our tips page.