Disney Dreamlight Valley has had an exciting start to April with the Pride of the Valley update and the new Disney Parks Star Path. Gameloft is finding new ways to reward returning players with new community challenges and free rewards through the newly announced Dreamlight Park Community Challenge. You’ll find all you need to know to complete the challenges here.
Full List of Dreamlight Park Community Challenges and Rewards
The Dreamlight Park Community Challenges will run until May 31, 2023. This is a community-wide challenge, so every individual Dreamlight Valley player contributes to reaching the finish line. After the goals are reached, the rewards will appear in your in-game mailbox.
- Most Poppin’ Park
- Place 300,000 Parks Balloons: Crafted Balloon Decor Pack.
- Cleanest Park
- Place 350,000 Trash Cans: Crafted Road and Fencing Pack.
- Greenest Park
- Place 400,000 Topiaries: Flower Pack.
- Most Stylish Park
- Unlock 450,000 Disney Park Dream Styles: Iron and Dark Wood pack.
- Most Amusing Park
- Place 600,000 Disney Park Attractions: Mystery Disney Parks item.
All Items Needed to Achieve Challenge Goals
While this list might seem overwhelming, it’s certainly doable since we can all work together! To make sure you’re on the right track, we’ve got all of the eligible items for the challenge goals here.
Most of these items are only available via the new Disney Parks Premium Star Path. The Star Path costs 2,500 moonstones, or $9.99.
- Balloons challenge: Magical Balloon Bundle.
- Trash Cans challenge: Rusted Trashcan and Magical Recyclers.
- Topiaries challenge: Dreamlight Figment Topiary and Jubilant Topiary.
- Disney Park Dream Styles challenge: Train Conductor Goofy Dream Style and Safari Donald Duck Dream Style.
- Disney Park Attractions challenge: Dumbo the Flying Elephant Attraction, Mad Tea Party Attraction, Pixar Pal-A-Round Attraction.
How to Claim a Free Magical Recycler
You can claim a free Magical Recycler item using the code DREAMLIGHTPARK and place it in your valley to help with the Trash Can challenge.
That’s not all, Gameloft is inviting players to share their challenge designs on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with #DreamlightPark and #DisneyDreamlightValley for a chance to win a $500 ShopDisney gift card.
If you’re like us, you’ve been busy with the Eggstravganza event, and would love another chance to decorate. Either way, it’s great to see Gameloft giving back to players supporting the game in Early Access, and we can’t wait to see what comes next for Disney Dreamlight Valley. For more, check out our other DLV guides.
Feature image via Gameloft.