All FIFA 23 players get to choose their first starter pack at the beginning of the game, which includes one national team. Currently, there are nine nations represented at the start, but not all of them are equal.
Our guide will provide you with the best starter packs in FIFA 23. Once you’ve chosen your pack, you can select players of that nation that will be a part of your ultimate team.
Best Starter Pack: France
It all comes down to the players that you get in the French nation, as that’s where your squad-building challenges will get the biggest support.
Of course, nobody knows which players you get exactly from your starter pack since it’s determined by RNG, but here are a few options that you may get and be very happy:
- Karim Benzema — One of the best center forwards with a high shooting score.
- Kylian Mbappé — One of the fastest strikers in the game.
- N’Golo Kanté — Excellent defensive player, and one of the best central midfielders.
- Kingsley Coman — Another high-pace and high-acceleration left midfielder.
- Christopher Nkunku — A favorite of many, the second best center forward after Benzema.
Alternative Best Pack: England
Players get to choose only one pack at the start, and you just might not want to start with France. If so, England would be the next best choice for your starter pack.
Here is a short list of some of the best English players in FIFA 23 you may get:
- Harry Kane — A truly great striker, who has some of the best passing skills in the game.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold — Another excellent player with huge passing skills, but this time in the right back defensive position.
- Raheem Sterling — This left wing offender has too much speed under his sneakers. You’ll love him!
- Kyle Walker — Set Walker against Sterling in the right back, and watch them compete who’s faster.
- Jamie Vardy — The second best striker in the English team right behind Kane.
Those are the best starter packs in FIFA 23. Also, be sure to check out the rest of our FIFA 23 tips and tricks articles on our dedicated hub page.