Fire Emblem Engage DLC adds several useful items to Nintendo’s tactical RPG in the wider Fire Emblem franchise. As you begin your journey in Elyos, you may want a few ups and extras to increase your stats or support capabilities, or you may be looking for discounts at the Armory and Item Shop. Regardless of the reason, you may be wondering how to get the DLC in the first place.
How to Unlock Fire Emblem Engage DLC 1 Content
Nintendo has already laid out a rough DLC and content update roadmap for Fire Emblem Engage, and the first bit of extra content, DLC 1, is already available. To receive this content, you’ll be required to be purchase either the FE: Engage Expansion Pass ($29.99 on the eShop) or have purchased the Engage and Expansion Pass Bundle ($89.98 on the eShop).
Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to reach certain portions of the game to unlock the various items. Easy as that.
- Emblem Bracelet (Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude): You’ll get this portion of the DLC once you’ve completed the Lookout Ridge event in Somniel.
- Emblem Bracelet (Tiki): You’ll get this bracelet by completing Divine Paralogue.
- Various Support Items (Boots, Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Spirit Dust, Secret book, Speedwing, Goddess Icon, Dracoshield, Talisman): Reach Somniel.
- Accessories (Rare Set, Frilled Band, Big Ribbon, Single Earring, Round Specs): Visit the Somniel Boutique.
- Silver Card: Found in Divine Paralogue.
If the DLC isn’t working for you, we’ve got a guide with some potential fixes right here.
Those are all of the items, rings, and accessories you can unlock with the initial DLC pack for Fire Emblem Engage. More items, characters, and story arcs will be released in the future, and we’ll tell you how to get those, too, once we know. For more, check out our other FE: Engage guide content.