The legend himself, Hideo Kojima, showed up at gamescom 2019 to talk more about his upcoming title — Death Stranding!
As Kojima mentions, Death Stranding is in crunch time as the release date is rapidly approaching, however, he wanted to return to gamescom after 5 years to talk a little more about his next title; And he brought a ton of exciting footage from the highly anticipated game in the form of new characters trailers!
We got to see an introduction Deadman played as Guerilmo Del Toro, an introduction to Mama played by Margaret Qually (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood) and a cameo from one of his closest friends – -Geoff Keighley!
And on top of all that, we got a little sneak peek of some of the gameplay! Kojima noted that he will be showing more footage for the game at TGS 2019! Check out the new trailers and gameplay footage down below:
Death Stranding gameplay footage:
Death Stranding is set to release exclusively for the PlayStation 4 on November 6, 2019. Are you excited about Kojima’s upcoming game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Death Stranding Exclusivity Still Remains A Mystery
- Death Stranding Cargo Short Trailer Showcases the Importance of Taking Care of Your Deliveries
- Death Stranding’s Multiplayer System is Similiar to Into the Spider-Verse, Kojima Says
- Sony Releases New Thriller Trailer Showcasing Death Stranding’s Cinematic Horror Scenes
- Latest Death Stranding Short Trailer Focuses on the Sam Porter’s Hardwork